I haven’t done a links post in a long, long time. They used to be finely crafted posts, with only the most interesting stuff I’d run across over the previous week. This one is going to be much more of a stream of consciousness thing, the stuff I ran across while I’m being distracted this morning.
I’m starting to make my list of things I want to cook this weekend:
- Seeded Popovers (which reminds me – somehow I no longer own a muffin tin. Must fix this.)
- Egg Salad with Pickled Celery and Coarse Dijon
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Meatballs
- I am really, really not ready to start getting ready for Lent.
- This blog is me: What Should Catholicism Call Me?
- Oh! You! Nasty Boys!
- Possibly my family’s new motto
- Drama crossing
- Because treating migraines with chocolate is totes accepted medical practice.
- I want this crafting studio.
- For people who are way, way too into seasonal decorating: Make your own Cupid’s Arrows for Valentine’s Day
- A new Missed Connections! And I almost wish I were going to be in New York on Valentine’s Day in order to help.
- Bulb beauty
- History lesson: Men in high heels
- Local love: Graeter’s Ice Cream of Amazingness
- Vintage tea time recipes
- Graphic of the day: With enough coffee, anything is possible.
- Obligatory Sherlock-is-awesome-and-Watson-is-adorable of the day.
And on that note, I think that’s quite enough for one day.
Bonus Extra! Amazing St. Josephin Bakhita quote that I think I’m going to have to embroider on a sampler or something: “I am definitely loved, and whatever happens to me, I am awaited by this love. And so my life is good.”