I can’t think of a good intro, so, you know, have some links.
- Random: A giant Lego man washes up on a Florida beach.
- Knitting nuns. 😀
- For the first time in my life, I want to go to Iceland.
- I think this is what it would take to get me to actually enjoy The Notebook.
- Snicker: Wakka Wakka Into Mordor…
- Who’s On First, the Russian way.
- MDoS tips mathematically.
- I was watching the Bengals game on Sunday with the fam, and I happened to notice that the new Bengals backup quarterback Andy Dalton is freaking adorable.
- What do you do if you’re an NBA player in the middle of a strike? Play flag football, of course!
- A young priest celebrates Mass on his birthday for the first time. 🙂
- Super cute: First Time Dad Moments
- What happens when sheep decide to make a run for it (of course, they take the llama along)
- A philosopher’s nightmare.
- I made this Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread for the office Halloween party. It was amazingly good!
- Speaking of delectable, I think I have to make these: Tex Mex Fried Pies (of course, anything with jalapenos sounds good these days)
- Indy is admiring the Fall beauties, and making more beauty of her own.
And that’s all for now, my dears! Enjoy!