I am such a geek. I know this is not a surprise to you, and frankly it’s one of my favorite things about myself. Still, sometimes I startle myself with the depths of my own geekdom. For example, this morning while I was getting dressed for some reason my mind strayed onto The Princess Bride. Suddenly I found myself doing my best Fezzik impression into the mirror on my dresser: “I am the Dwead Piwate Woberds! I have come … fo yo SOOOUUUULLL!!!!” Then I looked at the clock and realized that if I didn’t get a move on I was going to be not only late, but Late, so I dropped the Fezzik impression and finished getting ready. However, in honor of this ridiculousness, have some links!
- Australian golf course has sharks in its water hazard.
- I am the 10%.
- Look what I just got to make for the babies that are coming to our family! Oh, I’m so stoked!
- How to sew your own underwear (just in case you were wondering…)
- Planning to make a few gifts this Christmas? Check this Homemade Holiday Gift Guide out! (I think this one is my favorite, and it would be super, super easy!)
- Indy has cool pictures up of her recent travels to New York and Philadelphia.
- Mark Reads is reading The Hobbit! Woohoo!!!!!
- Have I ever told you how much I utterly adore window seats? And lined with books too? Now I’m in heaven!
- From the same source, I really, really need someone to make me this necklace!
- In honor of my friend, who just got tenure: How Academics Call Things Boring
- Just for AnniPotts: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson knows how to go fishing.
- A couple that fights zombies together…
- Speaking of zombies, the world’s largest pumpkin gets carved, and guess what’s coming out of it!
- Surreally beautiful: 2000 suspended dandelion puffs