It’s a beautiful day outside, and before long maybe I’ll actually be able to get out into it. But here’s a few links to keep you occupied in the meantime:
- Women sells dress she made from a huge Nazi flag her fiance liberated from the balcony of the Reichstag in 1945.
- Turns out that stockbrokers are basically psychopaths. Who knew?
- Interesting: Jennifer Jackson, the first black Playboy Playmate, talks about her life before and after Playboy.
- “Even God thinks this is funny.“
- NPR puts together a flowchart of the 100 most popular SF books, and it’s pretty much a thing of Epic Awesomeness.
- Why, Sam Gamgee!
- More evidence that coffee is the miracle substance.
- Can’t get enough breakfast foods? You need Pancake Floor Pillows. Obvs.
- Perfect for almost-October: Time lapse video of pumpkin growing to 1487 lbs.
- Can’t decide what kind of pie to make? We’ve got a pan for that!
- Because I still love me some Vlad…
- How to bring Hugh Laurie home tonight.
- Re-experiencing history: the daily events of WWII in real time on twitter.
- Oh, yes! Now I remember why I don’t like bridal showers!
- Mark Reads, is reading American Gods, and lo, it is awesome!
I’m going to go teach my first ESL lesson tonight – wish me luck!