A few links to help get you through the week:
- A Little Princess speaks for the first time.
- Peddling compassion – bringing the homeless shelter to the homeless.
- A little boy and his balloon
- Elephant Polo is totally a sport.
- Egg-in-a-Hole Grilled Cheese (You should make this right now. I had it for breakfast yesterday, and it was so incredibly good, I made it again for dinner.)
- Pop vs. Soda by geographic location
- How Whole Foods tricks you into buying more.
- Heinz has a new ketchup packet, and it looks pretty cool!
- I want this to be true so, so badly!
- For future reference: The World’s Most Beautiful Ferry Rides
- Interesting: Why it took humanity so long to invent the wheel
- Heartbreaking: Why my job is watching dreams die.
- Roasted Tomato Soup with a Broiled Cheddar Lid? Yes, please!
- The Meanest Jesus Ever
- God takes a day off. As God does.
- Darth Vader: All things to all people.
- A stop-motion History of the World as told by women’s hair styles.
Enjoy! And what I said about the Egg-in-a-Hole Grilled Cheese? I totally mean it.