Just what you always wanted: a few links to send you into the weekend.
- Gratuitous cute: Baby’s First Pillow
- Chad Ochocinco’s amazing aquarium bed. Also, don’t miss the shark tank in the living room with three large screen TVs mounted on it.
- In honor of my Fantasy Baseball pennant hopes (we’re not dead yet!), here’s Conan O’Brien playing 1860s baseball and being generally cute.
- This is always our most popular class in Swing I: The Ettiquette of Stealing
- The college professor who turned out to also be leading a motorcycle gang.
- Awesome: Hugh Laurie Sings The Blues
- Something to think about: Terry Pratchett, G.K. Chesterton, and the nature of sin.
- The 50 Most Extraordinary Churches in the World
- On the love of reading, and why it cannot be taught.
- The problem with Thomas Kinkaide.
- Why did it take me this long to start reading Simcha Fisher? She’s awesome. As evidence, I offer How Women Objectify Men.
- I would buy it: Comedian sells jokes for $1 in Central Park.
- Useful: How to get rid of roaches.
- The Pirate Encyclopedia illustrated.
- The Five Stages of Star Wars Revision Grief (I’m still stuck on #2)
Greek Festival this weekend! Wheeeee!