Just a few links to get you through the week:
- Star Wars sushi: because it’s awesome, that’s why.
- Aww inducing: A Literary Proposal (now that’s how it’s done!)
- Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.
- Taylor Lautner looks like an alpaca, which actually makes me think fondly of him for the first time.
- Study says that men know she’s The One after the first date.
- Coffee can help prevent skin cancer.
- Anderson Cooper laughing uncontrollably is ridiculously cute.
- What did he think they were going to do in his room?
- Horrific: Bedbugs found in college dorms.
- A fascinating post about literary tattoos, and a whole blog full of amazing ones (I think this one is my favorite)
- How to really annoy and confuse your women friends.
Also, Indy has an awesome new blog, complete with tutorials, free printable thingies, and a link to her Etsy shop! It’s full of amazingness, so you should check it out!
Come back tomorrow to find out even more about how my bosses are made of win!