A little something to keep you entertained until the economy decides whether it’s going to die or not:
- This may make me a bad, bad person, but I laugh out loud every time I watch this.
- This may be the most awesome wedding Save The Date I have ever seen!
- Favorite snacks of great authors illustrated. (Did you know that F. Scott Fitzgerald ate canned meat right out of the can? Me neither.)
- Fascinating: The evolution of cheerleaders in photographs.
- What if the clothes in Top Gun were as pretty as the men?
- Some day I want to take a week or two and make a tour of all the best BBQ places in the US. Mmmmm….
- What banks are doing with foreclosed houses: bulldozing them.
- A recipe for the perfect summer date picnic. Now if only I could think of who to call…
- When religious devotion and fandom collide.
- Never lose your keys again with a magnetic switch plate!
- “It takes a big man to wear a shiny windowpane plaid suit,” and apparently Ryan Gosling is that man.
- Wedding dresses made out of balloons (and surprisingly pretty)
- One professional soccer team vs. 109 Chinese kids – guess who wins!
- An interesting article from Scot Adams: maybe the problem with our world is that we’re not bored enough.
- Did you know that all of the American space suits were hand sewn by the seamstresses at Playtex?
- Women love wearing dresses in summer (who knew?!)
- Fascinating pictures of the little girl who grew up with wild animals in the African savanna.
Also, while the general economic news is grim, personally things are looking better than they have in a long time. But I’ll have to tell you more about that later. 😀