We can’t talk about bed bugs all the time, so have some links. 😀
- Diving with leisure
- A Japanese woman photographs herself levitating
- Captain America is a blockbuster, and I helped!
- Batcrastination (you know, for bats)
- Two guys from Britain encounter Wal-Mart for the first time and it’s super cute. There are also eye patches involved.
- I think I might recognize this guy if he was in my kitchen making waffles. But then, I’d have a hot guy in my kitchen making me waffles, so I don’t think I’d ask any questions!
- Apparently Martin Freeman (who is generally adorable) has a little tongue habit…
- Some days just make you feel like this.
- Turns out none of us actually know how to play Monopoly.
- Because Ninja Knitting is totally a thing.
- If Thor were a professional bicycle rider.
- Six lines of dialogue plus one porcelain unicorn equals something beautiful.
- Eerily beautiful: paper cutout false eyelashes in the shape of butterflies & peacock feathers.
- When Steven King and Jane Austen collide…
- Why Darth Vader has trouble getting a decent picture taken.
And that’s it for now – I’ll be back tomorrow with more newsy stuff, and whatnot. Enjoy!