It’s bloody hot, so have a few links –
- Can milk help cure PMS? (Or is the California Milk Board just being condescending jerks – you decide!)
- 14 million bees on the Idaho highway
- I’m sorry, but not even Princess Kate can make me wear pantyhose again.
- The link between holy and pretty.
- Classical Geekery: The story behind Simon Says
- How to Undress a Victorian Lady (or, It’s A Miracle Victorians Procreated At All)
- What if you looked just like Harry Potter?
- 10 awesome bookstores (I think my favorite is the one on a barge)
- A house made for skateboarders
- It’s a grass globe, it’s an interestingly shaped garden, it’s one of the coolest optical illusions I’ve ever seen!
- Do words hurt the world?
- Square Dances of the Renaissance
- Pope Trek
- YOU WERE NOT RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! TWICE!
- A little kid at a baseball game is sulking because he didn’t catch the fly ball Milwaukee Brewers player Rickie Weeks hit up into the stands. So the slightly bigger kid who did catch it gives the little kid the ball. As a reward for his selflessness he receives, among other things, a bat signed by Arizona Diamondbacks player Justin Upton. What makes this extra awesome for me? Both of those players are on my Fantasy Baseball team. 😀
Enjoy the links, and pray for the weather to break! I’ll see you Monday.