It’s been a little while since we had a links post. I thought it was time.
- Canadian stereotypes – we laugh because we love!
- Lowest of the low: Someone stole the almost 800 year old relic of St. Anthony from a Southern California church on the Feast of St. Anthony!
- Hedgehog graffiti cuteness!
- The kind of amazing woman who can change a gang of rampaging thugs with machetes into Good Samaritans.
- Why do firefighters take such dangerous jobs?
- Delicious! Chai Iced Tea
- Truly awesome book ends
- Why the spiritual life is like surfing.
- Both sad and kinda awesome: Princess Bride Fail
- Get high, the legal way!
- A knit moon for the London Science Museum
- A tightwalker has been approved to walk across the Niagara Falls. No, really.
- First look at Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins in the Hobbit! (Why, yes, I do have a little crush on Martin Freeman, why do you ask?)
- I’m a bit in awe of this decorator’s ability to use pink without at all slipping over into cute.
- Also, take a few minutes (or much more than a few minutes) to go browse the catalog of the amazing movie costume pieces that were recently sold at auction from Debbie Reynolds amazing collection. You can download it here, which I strongly recommend – this thing is legendary!
And that’s it, my dears! Happy Thursday!