A few links to send you into your weekend:
- Do women really love a man in uniform?
- Teens take advantage of the Denny’s all you can eat pancakes offer
- An entire blog of photos of Awesome People Hanging Out Together (I think my favorite is Ella Fitzgerald with Marilyn Monroe)
- Why everyone hates Comic Sans
- Famous twins in utero
- Coffee pancakes!
- Darth Vader goes to Disneyland
- Quantity vs. Quality: Gumball Wars
- Horrible thought! Someone has written an x-rated version of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. Ick!
- So it turns out that the key to really good sex is self-confidence and actually caring about your partner. Who knew?!
- There’s someone for everybody: Worlds most pierced woman gets married to balding civil servant.
And a few things for my favorite Dr. Who fan!
- The youngest Dr. Who fan gets his own Tardis
- Another young Dr. Who fan nails the Pandorica speech
- Time is a big ball of wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey stuff…
- How to wear a bow tie.
- Dr. Van Gogh
And that’s it, my dears! See you Monday!