My dears, it is time for some links:
- Awesome line of the day: “Do you think Peter Dinklage cares about height? No way! He quotes Twelfth Night and lays her down with gentle authority.”
- Kentucky Derby Hats!
- Taking Confession to a whole ‘nother level!
- The coolest site: Awful Library Books! Read and cringe and laugh until you cry!
- Then And Now: two sibs take on the challenge of making their mother cry (in a good way) for Mother’s Day
- What your American Girl doll says about you.
- If it ever stops raining, this is totally how I’m going to do my laundry. I mean, wouldn’t you?
- Did you know that the Library of Congress also collects music? And now you can listen thousands of rare recordings online? It’s true!
- Holy cow! Yes, he just made that goal!
- The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- Because no links post is complete without a little Star Wars awesomeness (and if you like that, here’s more)
- Oh, and then there’s this: Star Wars Heroes & Villains Pancake Molds
- Benedict XVI IS the Masked Avenger! (well, when he’s not trying out his wizarding skills, anyway)
- Also, I want this bed.
Now go forth and enjoy your Wednesday!