A few links, since it won’t stop raining.
- Don’t know what I find more interesting – that Dwayne Johnson is getting advance news of government secrets, or that we share a birthday.
- Creation at the elevator
- Kinda terrifying thing of the day: Libya supplying Viagra to its soldiers so they can rape even more
- Possibly encouraging: Could the elegant royal wedding dress signal the end to porno chic?
- Crappy tippers: Beware!
- I know what I want to bring to my next baby shower! Subversive Cross Stitch
- A little late, but still awesome: Lent and the Zombie Apocalypse
- Adorable Colin Firth is adorable.
- Actually, I’ve got mine all planned: In Search of the Perfect Religious Tattoo
- A little something for Johnsy…
- Did you know that Catholics are Christians too?!
- Seems like a few other people have been thinking about makeup too.
Seriously, what is up with the weather? I’m still wearing my winter sweaters and it’s May! This is when I should be breaking out the sandals, the tank tops, the floaty skirts, not increasing my appreciation for wool!