So. Well. That happened. And I didn’t blog about it. I know. Bad blogger! But I promise to make it up to you, starting with lots of really cool links!
- Found: Han Solo’s wallet
- 30 Days of Vintage Hair
- Insane puppy cuteness
- I’d vote for him!
- Women let the men in their lives give them makeovers, and most of the results are actually kinda sweet.
- Translate your drawings into finished dresses, the easy way
- Why Exercise Won’t Make You Thin
- Beauty vs. Attractiveness
- The best finished knitting project I’ve ever seen!
- A very talented baby
- The Cincinnati Zoo has a baby giraffe
- The original LolDogg
- Resourceful kid of the week: Her parents wouldn’t buy her a horse, so she taught her cow to jump.
- Not only can you knit yourself your own Royal Wedding Party, but there’s a video of this Knit Royal Wedding, complete with corgis, and the inevitable conga line. Most excellent!
- Bobby White is doing a series on Incredible Swing Dance Follows No One Has Heard About. The name may be clunky, but the series is awesome, and you should check it out!
In other news, I may or may not have gone bowling over the weekend and chalked up a lifetime high score of 85 (those who have bowled with me before will know exactly how awesome this really is). And I’m working away on wedding stuff. It looks like the menu for Big Brother’s wedding will now include not only Bulgogi (the really delicious Korean barbequed beef), but also Samgyeopsal, which is grilled pork belly. They both sound delicious, but I’m feeling a little nervous about making these for the first time on standard American charcoal grills, which don’t look at all like the grills most of the websites show them being prepared on. So we might have to have a small trial run. I’ll keep you posted.
And now, it’s a beautiful day, and it’s time to sew a bridesmaid dress!