Little known fact: you can avoid the bad luck associated with the Ides of March ever since Julius Caesar bit the big one by looking at random internet links. So this is really for your own good.
- 11 at least sorta cool (ok, maybe just interesting) things that happened on the Ides of March
- Diva’s firstborn is a little directionally challenged
- Turns out that crows are a little (lot) freaky…
- I think I am in love with this house.
- Sew your kid a dragon/dinosaur tail!
- A gummi bear chandelier (no, really)
- The Perfect Body, As Illustrated by Olympic Athletes (really cool, also not what you’re thinking)
- Gorgeous photos of French Gypsy caravans (called roulottes).
- So I was looking at this archive of wedding dress photos being compiled by the Victoria & Albert museum in England, and was totally surprised to see pictures of a wedding that took place right here in Dayton at Emmanuel Catholic Church! Apparently the bride made the dress herself from a Simplicity pattern – totally gorgeous!
- Mute button
- Guerrilla knitting/yarnbombing awesomeness
- We Passed Each Other When The Sky Was Pink
- Joy in the midst of sorrow: Small miracles in Japan
- Bake some bread! (here’s you motivation)
- George Washington: Zombie Hunter
- Words every woman should remember
- Beautiful Butterflies
- Insanely Cute Baby of the Week
Your chances of surviving March 15 have now dramatically improved.