You know what’s been missing in your life? Links! Lots of links!
- There and Back Again: the t-shirt
- Bishops kick the word “booty” out of the Bible
- On Dating Nice Catholic Girls
- The best missing person poster possibly of all time
- For the first time in over a century, this family has a baby girl
- Scary thought of the day: Men Without Women
- Do something good: Sponsor a woman in a war-torn area as she rebuilds her life.
- Oh, wow: Avocado fries
- Now this is how to wear knitted things!
- The recipe for JP II’s favorite cream cake – tasty!
- The Eiffel Tower in 2 seconds
- Lamb Races
- He’s a Lumberjack, and he’s ok!
- The ultimate guide to eating at In’n’Out (do you have any idea how much I wish they had them in Ohio? So much!)
- When Good Queen Bess became a Superhero…
- One part Rockabilly, one part Steampunk, but mostly just awesome.
- If Up were made in the 60s, it probably would have looked like this, and possibly also starred Spencer Tracy, who was made of more pure win than just about any other movie star with the possible exception of my main main, Gene Kelly.
- Also, did you see where they recreated the flying house scene from Up?
And now your life is complete.