It’s Tuesday, it’s bloody cold outside, and my throat hurts. So have some links.
- A little mustache love
- A start on that robot minion army you’ve been planning
- While we’re on the topic of robot minions…
- Toddler parkour (don’t know what parkour is? Check here.)
- Remember, remember…
- Gandalf or Dumbledore?
- Church, Russian dictator style
- Ridiculous cuteness: It’s lambing season
- Also ridiculously cute: Swing Diva’s Firstborn son apparently does not much like peas
- A little support for single persons (espeically nice at this time of year)
- Speaking of which, apparently single men do want to get married after all.
- Something to think about: Why Dictators Fear Artists
- Someone actually likes sewing in yarn ends at the end of a knitting project? Inconceivable!
- While we’re talking about knitting, I really, really want these socks
- You have died of dysentery
- Exercising demons
- G.K. Chesterton on justice and the Catholic Church
- And there’s nothing like the love of a big brother for his baby sister
That’s it for today, friends. Have a good day, and think of me from time to time. I’ll be the one at home huddled under blankets and gargling salt water. There have been some really nasty colds and flus going around, and I really don’t want this to be one of them. Hopefully we can stop this cold before it really gets started, and I’ll be back on my feet in no time!