Your Tuesday link-around:
- There’s new stuff up on Sae & Mr. T’s wedding blog, plus photos of the reception site!
- “Wait, wait, wait – I am your one true love, and I have been called off to war and I am leaving tomorrow, you may never see me again.” He’s like, “Dance with me, like that.” (pirated from Galahad’s home page)
- Speaking of the blues…
- Bad wookie.
- Total awesomeness: Star Wars cookie jar.
- Even more Star Wars awesomeness.
- A certain someone is going on a first date with That Girl He Likes tonight, and this is his facebook status…
- How do you make Robert Downey Jr. even cuter? Add a snuggly Jude Law!
- Speaking of Sherlocke Holmes – if Superman were Victorian
- This is pretty much how I respond to eating grapefruit too…
- Calvin & Hobbes + Fight Club = Awesome.
- A little physicist love
- The best birthday present ever: JPII is going to be beatified on my birthday. 😀
- A little encouragement from my main man, St. Francis de Sales
- I think I want to make these for the Superbowl: Steak Fingers with Jalapeno Cream Gravy
- There’s this photo/fake band album cover meme going around facebook – this one was mine
- Now this is one woman who knows how to wear a dress! (More about her here.)
- Someday I want a bird to eat out of my hand.