This is what I’m doing instead of researching quotes for my Big Humongous Theological Paper Due A Week From Today (we’ll call it Darren for short – I used to call everything Bob for short, but I’m tired of that):
- Actually posting to the swing dancing forums…
- Checking out the pictures Bounce posted of when a bunch of us dressed up like cows to get free food at Chik-fil-a. The one of Bounce and Trogdor striding towards their destiny is totally my favorite.
- Waiting for Spain to call me so we can finish our conversation.
- Thinking about shopping for old Anita Loos movies.
- Wishing my Palm had more battery left so I could set up the budget worksheet I was thinking about this morning but didn’t get to.
- Checking out the really cool saint bracelets they sell on this Catholic website. Wondering how many friends would like to get one for Christmas.
- Thinking about where I can find a better DVD burner, since the one we used to burn copies of our movie kinda sucked.
- Feeling tired and grumpy, and not at all like I want to go to the Theology On Tap planning meeting I’m supposed to be at in an hour.
Time to suck it up, do a little theology, and get on with my life. Sigh.