Only eleven days until the Movie Premiere?! Auuuuuuuuugh!!!!! How is this all going to happen? Decorations, food, phone calls to make… God have mercy!
Summer vacation was fun, though. Here are the highlights:
- My hair is now very red. I like henna.
- We saw Superman Returns. Superman has a Mikey curl.
- Trying to do philsophy in a small cabin with multiple siblings, parents, plus what seems like the whole world tramping through the room wanting to know what you’re doing is a little, um, frustrating.
- My inner child apparantly wants a playmate. Any volunteers?
- KJ and I are starting a blog of fictional letters between two American women living in 1885. It’s called Gilded Age Doyennes, and you can find it here.
- I suck at philosophy. Of course, this might be the natural result of trying to read serious philosophical works before I’ve even taken Philosophy 101.
- I like talking Catholic socio-political theories with MDoS, even if my stupid cell battery does cut out at the most interesting part.
- Finding the perfect swimsuit on the clearance rack is fairly awesome.
I miss my NET peeps. Sigh.