I’m mad at the world today. Yeah, I know I usually post happy posts. But I don’t feel like it right now. Deal.
This is what I’m mad at:
- People who don’t keep their promises.
- People who don’t take comittments seriously, especially when they try to blame their failure to keep said comittment on you.
- Snow on my daffodils.
- People who feel free to tear away at something without knowing/caring to know that what they’re tearing at is your deepest soul.
- My own stupidity in making that part of me available to them.
- Dysfunctional relationship habits in general.
- The people I need right now who won’t communicate with me! Yeah, they’re busy. Yeah, they have issues. I’m busy and I have issues too. But I need them right now.
- People who say stuff that sounds all profound, until you actually look at it/think who’s talking, and realize that it’s a big load o’ crap.
- People who make you feel weird/unreasonable for asking for/taking something you genuinely need.
Let’s just make the world go away for a while, ok?