Things I have done so far on my Spring Break:
- Sleep. A lot.
- Laundry. Lots.
- Went to see Julius Caesar at the Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival.
- Read books completely unrelated to my classes, just for my own pleasure. Fiction books.
- Drank my morning coffee out on the front porch swing. (This was Monday morning when the weather was actually nice.)
- Went swing dancing (well, of course).
- Pruned the rose bushes.
- Went to both Mass and Confession (Clean soul! Clean soul! Clean soul!)
- Talked to people I normally don’t have time to communicate with. Like the people I live with.
- Wrote in my journal.
- Baked bread.
- Cooked dinner (spaghetti & meatballs).
- Played multiple games of Candyland with Temple (age five) and Cowboy (age six).
- Listened to music.
- Worked on playlists for two different dancing events.
- Had brunch with MDoS.
- Watched doofy movies I never have time to watch normally. Like Madagascar (which I liked a lot), and Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azhkaban (which was actually kinda boring). Next on my list: Princess Diaries 2!
Yeah, I’m liking this Spring Break thing.