Because you needed something to distract you from how bloody hot it is outside:
- A guy wants to impress a girl. So one night he gets a little drunk, and decides to ride a horse bareback and shirtless through her front door. You can imagine how well this works out.
- Civil War Boba Fett
- Swing Columbus’s Swing Voters Fourth of July parade float
- How not to be a beginning knitter
- Jell-O imitates life, including Jello-O shots like you’ve never seen them before, and a Jell-O piano you can actually play
- So you know that horrible flooding that’s been threatening (and in some cases destroying) huge numbers of people in several states? Turns out it could have been completely prevented.
- The sunset over New York City
- 29 sunrises over Chicago
- If I could ride a bike, I would really, really want this one
- Why we like the things we like
- Ridiculously cute: a broccoli tree house
- Also ridiculously cute: Victorian Photo Booth
- A summer classic: Friendship Bracelets will never go out of style!
- One day I want to live in a house with window boxes.
- So what’s the difference between Google+ and facebook again?
- So awesome it really deserves its own post: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend (I am particularly fond of this one, this one, and this one. Oh, and this one. Plus this one. Um, this one too… oh, just go check out the whole site! Also, apparently Orville Wright was, um, hot.)
I think I’d better stop now.